Friday, September 08, 2006

I saw Beyonce today

She was performing in Times Square for Good Morning America which just happens to be right outside my office. At dinner last night one of my girls reminded me that she would be out there so I left home a few minutes early and got to work in time to get yelled at by rent-a-cops for not "moving it along." Yeah, I was one of the oglers that didn't want to stand in the sweaty crowd and instead stood behind the stage on Broadway. One female police officer started getting a little testy with me so I found a safe spot out of her view on the island at Broadway and 44th. So yay! Even though I'm not her biggest fan, it was cool to see Miss B perform live. She did a good job and she had her fans going wild.

Okay, more later my sweets.
xoxo

3 souls spinning:

At 1:55 PM, September 08, 2006, Blogger Bridgette's Odyssey said...

That's one of the cool thing about NY; there's always something going on.

 
At 2:40 PM, September 08, 2006, Blogger me said...

cool.

 
At 4:08 PM, September 21, 2006, Blogger inciquay said...

I got to see her in Toronto performing outside of my apartment. Girl, we're living parallel lives! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home