Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hottie Alert!

Ladies, I was prancing around town over the long weekend and stumbled upon a basketball court dripping with cute boys of all ages (well at least guys in their 20s and 30s). Now granted some of the dudes up in there were lookin' rough, but there were several hotties roaming the grounds.

I was one block west of Washington Square on Monday afternoon. Make it your mission to visit this area sometime soon, my dears. I don't know if something special was going on for the holiday...maybe the goddess of love decided to grace us with eye candy in celebration of Labor Day (we do work hard!). But if we're lucky they play more regularly than that. Not that I have free time on most Monday afternoons to cut clear across the city to ogle at sweaty men through a chain link fence, but I can dream! And I can pass along the wisdom to my fellow single, female New Yorkers.

Bitches unite!

0 souls spinning:

Post a Comment

<< Home