Friday, September 01, 2006

My new job

I'm sooooo excited to report that I got a new job! Life at my current post was only average so when a recruiter e-mailed me asking if I'd be interested in going on an interview, I thought "what the heck."

My first interview went okay, but I wasn't convinced that it was the place for me. To my surprise I got a call from the recruiter saying that they really liked me and wanted me to come back to the meet the president and my potential supervisor. So I did, and I'm so glad I did! It feels like this new company is going to be just my style.

I visited the office this week and got to see where I'd be sitting, met some of the team, etc and it just feels right. Plus the clients I'll be working on are right up my alley - luxury and lifestyle products. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Anyway, I feel like such a lucky girl to have found such a cool place to work. I just hope it's as good as it appears, but more on that later.

Wish me luck!

3 souls spinning:

At 6:21 PM, September 05, 2006, Blogger Bridgette's Odyssey said...

Congrats on the new job! I hope it more fabulous than you ever imagined.

 
At 12:19 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger me said...

la!!
yay! i'm so pleased you found a job that suits you.
you are luxurious and all...
congrats and i hope it goes well!

 
At 5:29 PM, September 06, 2006, Blogger Your Girl said...

kp, you are next!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home