Sunday, August 06, 2006

A whole new world

For as long as I can remember I've wanted to keep a diary. I'd do well and jot down my thoughts for a couple of weeks and then I'd forget and slowly my life on paper would come to an end. This is my grown-up attempt at starting a diary again. I won't be talking about my most personal issues because I've always felt that should be stored to memory (who needs to read about my undying love for Carlos in fifth grade?). But I will share my adventures in NYC, love and life.

Hopefully at some point I'll actually tell people about this blog.

2 souls spinning:

At 9:20 AM, August 08, 2006, Blogger me said...

excellent. i'm so glad you've joined the club. i will link you to my page. yes?

 
At 9:37 AM, August 08, 2006, Blogger Your Girl said...

Yes, please! I'll be tapping you for lots of advice on how to work this blog thing, too, so beware!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home